Yummy peony Hayden messenger-size matters

Vain Jane

Jan 6, 2010
Cambridgeshire
:confused1:I am awaiting my pink baby Hayden-had to check the size though with Mulberry -just didnt look right. It wasnt -not 24cms ht -told me 10 cms still sounds wrong-hey ho I shall wait in antisipation.

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
^ Its dreadful how often Mulberry gets their own sizes wrong on their own bags!!!

The Alexa sizing was completely wrong too :biggrin:

When is yours arriving, I cannot wait to see what you think

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
The size was stated wrong for th Bonnie as well according to Sitrus Thread. How hard can it be !!

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
^ Yes, loving the 2010 Mulberry pinks - they are lovely! :biggrin:

oh I have not met a cav yet thats not completely vain - my fave dogs!!! :biggrin:
I totally agree, the new pinks are gorgeous and I will definately be owning something pink this year. Alexa and Hayden are both in the ring and serious contenders!

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Ohh I'm looking forward to seeing your reveal. I saw the leather sample for the Peony Hayden and it was just gorgeous! :biggrin:

MESSY

O.G.
Nov 5, 2009
Cheshire, UK
im really looking forward to your reveal and maybe modelling pics... please im thinking this would be the perfect summer bag...

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
This dimensions lark is absolutely appalling! There are three or four new bags that we know about for whome the dimensions are totally wrong!

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
I was just about to ask what happened to the pink! Did you actually receive the pink and send it back? Or swap before it shipped?