Yummy peony Hayden messenger-size matters

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :confused1:I am awaiting my pink baby Hayden-had to check the size though with Mulberry -just didnt look right. It wasnt -not 24cms ht -told me 10 cms still sounds wrong-hey ho I shall wait in antisipation.

2. ^ Its dreadful how often Mulberry gets their own sizes wrong on their own bags!!!

The Alexa sizing was completely wrong too :biggrin:

When is yours arriving, I cannot wait to see what you think

3. oh and wanted to add, your avatar of your cav is beautiful :biggrin:

4. The size was stated wrong for th Bonnie as well according to Sitrus Thread. How hard can it be !!

5. Tomorrow I hope-I see you are in the pink too:smile:

My cav is as vain as me!!!

6. ^ Yes, loving the 2010 Mulberry pinks - they are lovely! :biggrin:

oh I have not met a cav yet thats not completely vain - my fave dogs!!! :biggrin:

7. I totally agree, the new pinks are gorgeous and I will definately be owning something pink this year. Alexa and Hayden are both in the ring and serious contenders!

8. Ohh I'm looking forward to seeing your reveal. I saw the leather sample for the Peony Hayden and it was just gorgeous! :biggrin:

9. im really looking forward to your reveal and maybe modelling pics... please im thinking this would be the perfect summer bag...

10. Is it here yet?? Looking forward to the reveal :graucho: & the true measurements ;)

11. i think the bright pinks are in this year, last year everyone was purple mad!

12. No b not yet , I'm soooooooooooooooooo impatient :rolleyes:

13. This dimensions lark is absolutely appalling! There are three or four new bags that we know about for whome the dimensions are totally wrong!

14. Swopped for gingerbread -pink too young for me!!!!!!!!! Love it to bits . Put a post on Hayden House

Measurements are 28cms x 18cms- if you squidge it flat I guess Mulberry could manage 30cms x24 cms!!

Attached Files:

• 006a.jpg
      006a.jpg
      File size:
      126.2 KB
      Views:
    • 012a.jpg
      012a.jpg
      File size:
      25.5 KB
      Views:
  15. I was just about to ask what happened to the pink! Did you actually receive the pink and send it back? Or swap before it shipped?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice