Yummy Online Catalog - ID a bag please?

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I love the white hobo on pages 70-71 of the online BV spring/summer catalog. Anyone know the name and price? I probably wouldn't choose white but it's just lovely.

And I also can't get over those TDF little clutches. MUST have one someday!! Thanks!

GT...I forget the name on it and it is a stunning bag in person. I tried it on and it is comfy, BUT...make sure you try it on before you buy. I am very short and the bag really overwhelmed me. It is for a larger person and or a much taller person than me. I was actually laughed at by the SA's. They told me they sold one to a larger woman and it suit her perfectly.

100% GORGEOUS...just try before buying.

It's so beautiful, isn't it? It's called Pergamena Intrecciato Cervo Bag, $3200. The bag on the left has the same name, tho they are clearly different bags and it retails for $2760. I don't think I've seen it IRL. Kellybag, you actually see so many of the nice bags.

Tip for navigating the online catalog (NOT the online shopping page) -- just click on the "descriptions", and it will list the name and price of each item as it appears on the page. Great function!