yummy NWT '04 anis clutch $599 SB (from PFer)

Well, I guess I should be glad that I can't get into eBay from work ... I just LOVE my Anis Weekender and I'm sure it would love to have a "companion"!!

How come I can't see it??? :shrugs: :cry:

OMFG, i think e-bay removed the listing for trademark infringement :hysteric:...they did this to 2 of my b-bag listings last night after i spent 2 hours listing them :sad:...instead of trying to catch the crooks, they're going after honest sellers like us...i'm soooooooooooooooo sorry m1gr31n!, i feel your pain believe me :heart: <<<hugs>>>

OMG!!!! Ebay is pissing me off!!!! I really wanted to see that other auction of the weekender that was pulled as well. I hate them.
m1gr31n please let me know when you list it again. ty

Please pardon my language, but sometimes Ebay blows!!!!

I am sio sorry for you m1gr31n!:cursing:

Oh heck fendihunter, no pardon needed ... I probably would have said worse :yes: !

What is going on with eBay ... I can't list more than one B-Bag at a time, and so many other HONEST sellers are having issues ... meanwhile, those freakin' scammers continue to SCAM people ... GEEZ :cursing: :yucky: :sad: !!!

Oh heck fendihunter, no pardon needed ... I probably would have said worse :yes: !

What is going on with eBay ... I can't list more than one B-Bag at a time, and so many other HONEST sellers are having issues ... meanwhile, those freakin' scammers continue to SCAM people ... GEEZ :cursing: :yucky: :sad: !!!
The fact that this is allowed to continue is just absolutely unacceptable. Ebay makes money hand over fist in listing fees and all that other stuff yet they can't be bothered to have an informed investigative team that can tell the difference between fake crap and authentic items. C'mon... I learned how to do it in a couple of days!!!!:wtf: If they want they can start paying tPF members to weed out all the scammers from the legitimate sellers. That should clean up the joint.;)

Ebay removed the listing due to TRADEMARK MISUSE...I really don't know what to say....

On the other hand, I was not able to list all my items since I was only limited in the number of items I can list in any 7 day period !?!?! ...the more I don't know what to say....

Thank you all for your support....without you guys, I would have thrown my notebook outside the window because I spent all that time listing and....oh well, some of you knows how it feels...

gosh, i'm so sorry girl, e-bay's doing the same exact thing to me :sad:...i'm restricted in the amount of items i'm allowed to sell within a 7-day period, but they won't tell me how many...and they've also restricted my ability to revise existing listings too, but won't tell me how many times i'm allowed to revise :hysteric:...plus, they've taken my auctions down without telling me what i did wrong & won't let me relist them unless i get permission...e-bay's such an evil empire & they don't care about unfairly hurting the innocent in their quest to eliminate the scammers :sad:

I don't understand why this was removed. Trademark? I have not had this problem and hope I never do ~ Why the Balenciaga's? It seems this past week there have been a handful of B bags removed. Anyone have problems with another signature? Very very frustrating and I know you spent alot of time and thought to your listing ~ let us know when it does go back up. Also I never heard of listing only 7 things at a time. Only thought that came to my mind is tax's??? Most sell because we just don't use anymore and move on to other bags ~ there has been more and more talk of charging taxes. I may be wrong and don't know for sure but the first thing that came to my mind
Linda Marie