YUMMY~~My 2007 first LV!!!!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
So I went to Collins st LV store to pick up my hot stamps, and I saw the new Candy Apple Red vernis line, absolutely L-O-V-E it!! The color is soooo rich and yummy!! After about 20 mins debating between the small accessories, I picked up the zippy wallet :yahoo: (apparently the last one in store:graucho:) . I already have a Groom pochete wallet, which i love soooo much!! Now i think its time i give another style a try, plus im afraid the outside cc slots (on vernis pochette wallet) will get some color transfer after i put my cards in....:sweatdrop:. I asked the SA about it, he said theres a possibility it might happen, so thats pretty much the deal breaker for me.

It is my very first vernis piece, I'm sooo excited and also scared....:sweatdrop: (the vernis leather just seems so delicate...:shame:smile:!! So please, vernis experts~give some care advises:idea:!!!!!!

Give me a couple of mins, pics will be up soon!!!!!!:love:

OOOOHHH CONGRATS! I LOVE This colour, planning on a brentwood (still deciding) But definitely want the heart shaped purse and cles! Can't Wait for pics! I dont own vernis so I can't answer your question but I am sure someone will!

The Vernis Apple Red Zippy Wallet:
vernis_2.jpg

Inside the wallet:
vernis_1.jpg

Heat-stamps on my MC Petit Noe Tag & Groom vachetta keyring:
vernis_3.jpg

vernis_4.jpg

Inside my MC petit noe today:
vernis_5.jpg

Beautiful!!! I have a question about the heat stamp (this could be in the FAQ thread). Do they make it in the LV store? I meant I could get the stamp immediately in the store or I need to wait...