yummy Loaf (of paddington)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how cute! love it...

2. What a Paddy :drool::drool::drool:!

3. Very collectable now i should think, nice to ahve something different

4. I still want a baby whiskey loaf, so it will look like I'm carrying a tiny loaf of bread around. One TPFer has one and I love it!

5. That craie below is FAB.... almost looks like a little saddle, the way it is sitting. I'm on a HUNT for bread....

6. I have what I believe to be an authentic paddy loaf. I posted it in authenticate and there was some question reguarding the lock. Here is my hopefully authentic paddy loaf. I don't know what I did with the lock at the moment. The darker picture is with no color correction.

Attached Files:

7. Thank you Adrian. I am really liking this newly-discovered style.
    Where have I been????????:shrugs:

8. Is it black, it's very cute!

9. Looks green to me...

10. Yes - Ellie is right - It's green - not sure of it's chloe color name...Jade???

11. Wow, you have better eyes than me ellie may and I have a jade paddy, I really thought it was black!
    adrian is it an 2006 bag?

12. May be your monitor and not really your eyes....:nuts:

13. its black i think.

14. I think it's a black 05!? pics of the inside zipper would help...!

15. im loving this bag too.. i wish they had it in more colours ... but im just soo in love wiht paddies at the moment.. theyre all soo perfect

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice