Yummy Croc Prada!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know if I am ready to enter the world of exotics but this looks so yummy!!! (at least I think this is croc...or is this croc embossed?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous...

3. It's croc-embossed leather and from the looks of the style, it's probably lined in pleather.
    I HOPE I'm wrong on the pleather though. This is a KILLA BAG!! :yahoo:

4. :drool::drool: Beautiful!! I WANT IT!!

5. :faint: ohhhh i would kill for that bag!

6. So scrumptious! :nuts: And the color is amazing. Are you getting it? :graucho:

7. Doesn't do it for me... But the colour is definitely amazing!

8. This bag isn't 'doing' it for me either...Unless you are really familiar with Prada this looks like a no-name to me..maybe it's the color lol!

9. I'm really not an exotics fan (upkeep is HELL!), though I do like the color/shape of this bag.

I was lucky enough to be able to not only hold, but try on, paw, molest and otherwise fondle, as well as model a $40,000 croc Birkin in an H boutique once. I even told my SA that gorgeous as it was, it still looked like plastic to me. If I had the money for a Birkin, I'd stick to classic leathers. Same for Prada.

10. Very nice...:tup: Unless you paid several thousands, it's most likely croco-embossed.

11. I love it! If only it had silvertone hardware...

12. So I just double checked with my SA and actually it's all real croc and 20k...

13. ^^:shocked::faint: Guess I need to buy a lottery ticket.

14. For that price, the only orange I want to see is Hermès.

15. :yes::tup::yes: