Yummy choco matte

jenbur

Nov 9, 2010
When BE added the small items to the BEC list to use up the leather scraps, I was able to have a love me mini in choco matte, nougat lining, and silver hw made. I chose the thinner threaded handles. It arrived safe and sound on Monday and here she is in all her yummy, chocolatey goodness! Please excuse the endless pile of shoes in the background:shame:. I am just so excited that even new, the chocolate almost puddles! This is far and away my fav leather from any company. I cannot stop touching it!

thanksgiving2011StPeteBeach2011Christmas2011113.jpg

thanksgiving2011StPeteBeach2011Christmas2011111.jpg

This month is always busy and I am trying to not buy anything so I pop in here every so often but not as much as I used to. I did get 2 pre-loved bags that I love - a black ostrich London Tote Midi and a coffee velvet matte Charm Me Midi.

I can't believe how much I love the LTM - I just kept using it and using it. The Charm Me is different but lovely and super light in the coffee. I'm so glad you got the choc matte bag that you really wanted!

She is beautiful, Jennifer! Great choice and so happy she arrived safely.

Hopefully my London Tote Midi will arrive next week. :smile:

I can't wait to see yours! London tote midi would be next on my list if I were shopping. (lol! I'm always shopping...:lol:)

Vanbod, so glad you're enjoying your new to you goodies. I bet that LTM is wonderful in function and style.

Looking at your Choc Matte makes me want to switch to my LMM in it tomorrow. Such a lovely colour and leather :yes:. Congratulations and enjoy wearing it!

Are we bag twins? What color is your lining? I had choco matte in a tme that was just too large for my needs, but I truly missed not having the leather in my collection. I was beyond thrilled when I was "playing" in the BEC and saw choco matte as a leather choice.:biggrin: I was so glad Jackie had enough for a whole bag rather than just an accessory in it. All be it not a large bag, but a bag!:graucho:

Are we bag twins? What color is your lining? I had choco matte in a tme that was just too large for my needs, but I truly missed not having the leather in my collection. I was beyond thrilled when I was "playing" in the BEC and saw choco matte as a leather choice.:biggrin: I was so glad Jackie had enough for a whole bag rather than just an accessory in it. All be it not a large bag, but a bag!:graucho:

We're nearly bag twins but mine is a Midi. It has the one front zip like yours :yes:, but my lining is fuchsia, my hardware is gold and my handles are wide. Actually, it sounds pretty different the more I describe it...:lol:! But it more or less looks the same, honest!