Yummy Bays

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OH, it would be perfect with silver hardware...

2. HOF Nottingham have these in stock- lovely colour-also had nude ruby bays steel and red bays etc- in fact most fo the new bags- and a black alexa which I just about managed to leave there- sigh

3. ^^ What was the leather like at the red and steel bays? Have not seen them over here yet...

4. ^^^The ones I seen Annaswe were in spongy patent in these colours. It is very shiny . Like a shimmery shiny if that makes sense. It is not doing it for me at all.

5. I agree cmaec didnt like the spongy leather at all- the buffalo bays were gorgeous though

6. I saw the plum Bays at HoF yesterday. The colour was much more vibrant irl than in the Selfridges pics. The leather is lovely, very thick and sturdy.

I do think it would look better with silver h/w though!

7. Ooo nice colour!

Slightly OT but... Selfridges sells online? Bad. No. I should not have discovered this!:P

8. It has been ordered uh oh! x

9. :yahoo: !!! Please post piccies when you get it!

10. exciting!

11. Wow, yes, please can you post pics so we can see what it looks like irl?

12. I saw this today in the Mulberry Selfridges, it is SUCH a lovely colour... I may be tempted... :biggrin:

13. Oh congrats, I bet you can't wait for it to arrive!

Please post pics when it arrives :yahoo:

14. Fab colour - love it :heart:

15. Wow, that is a gorgeous color! I say go for it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice