Yummy Apple City!! **WARNING: If you bought this, please be cautious, it is fake**

dancingqueen, welcome to the forum.:flowers: what a relief that you haven't paid! that letter she sent you is a joke! it just sounds like a desperate attempt in trying to get you to pay. i think she knows what she's doing.:rant:

Girls...

did i ever say i love you :heart:

I'm sending you all a virtual hug and kiss from me.... for helping identifying the fake, inviting dancing queen... and saving the day!!!

You girls are the BEST :party:

chigirl said:
Did anyone notice that this seller was no longer registered with ebay? Does that mean that she has been kicked off?

sometimes sellers will close their accounts and reopen under new names, so they can start their scam over with a clean slate.

mpark46 said:
sometimes sellers will close their accounts and reopen under new names, so they can start their scam over with a clean slate.

ohh...and the nightmare continues! People seriously have to be careful....I mean something that looks so good...can be so fake!

Big Thumbs up to all those that brought down this liar and thief.And fantastic investigative techniques, you guys!:yahoo: