YUMMY and SUMMERY Reveal :D !

samouu

O.G.
Jun 3, 2011
Hi everyone,

who is here for a yummy and summery reveal that I just scored last week :biggrin: ?

Here it is, my first "real" luggage ( "real" as I already have the nano ). I had it for such a nice price and I never thought that it would be such a practical bag.
Brought it with me to Amsterdam and had a lot of compliments :biggrin:

I really LOVE the color, its perfect for summer and it adds a nice touch to every outfit :amuse:

Micro Luggage in Orange:

9105747711_d8ce2730dc_b.jpg

9105748445_c3dbe90403_b.jpg

9107976088_6e5395baa5_b.jpg

9107980022_4118c51827_b.jpg

Here is a mod picture, took it quickly on the elevator so sorry for the bad quality ahah!

9105748915_11837bb5be_b.jpg

Hi everyone,

who is here for a yummy and summery reveal that I just scored last week :biggrin: ?

Here it is, my first "real" luggage ( "real" as I already have the nano ). I had it for such a nice price and I never thought that it would be such a practical bag.
Brought it with me to Amsterdam and had a lot of compliments :biggrin:

I really LOVE the color, its perfect for summer and it adds a nice touch to every outfit :amuse:

Micro Luggage in Orange:

Here is a mod picture, took it quickly on the elevator so sorry for the bad quality ahah!

Pefect colour for Summer:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

It's beautiful! Looks like orange is becoming the popular color. What is Celine calling this color?

Hehe I dont know about Orange becoming the popular color but this one is yummy like an orange :shame:

Color is called Orange on the tag.

Fabulous bright pop of color! You look awesome with it!

Oh thanks a lot!

Pefect colour for Summer:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Hehee, yes it is the perfect color, I hope summer will be long so I can wear it for a long time! *cross fingers*

Looks good on you. May i know whats your height? Thinking of getting a micro...

Thanks a lot. I am about 167cm. You should definitely try it in real life to see it depending on your height, because I think that on the angle that I took the pic, the luggage looks bigger.
However, Micro is really a nice luggage for the weekend/night!

Love it! Perfect for summer. Congrats! :smile:

Yeahh I think this is my summer bag coupled with the Nano citron! :graucho:

Thank you!

It looks fabulous on you! Congrats.

Oooh thanks a lot!

Oooh we are twins!

Hehe, nice to hear that! :amuse:

This colour really illustrates how smooth leather is one of the better leathers for the Luggage bags. It looks so luxe and delicious! Congrats.

Exactly, Céline's leather color are so fabulous on smooth leather, most of the colors that I love of Céline are smooth leather ones, you're right: Almond, Orange, Navy, Deepsea Palmelato. These are my favourites!!!