YUMI KIM TOPS sizing, help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yumi kim has some cute tops , my friend told me about them, so Im not familiar with their sizing-Im za medium 10-12 , how is thier sizing , a medium or large??
    thanks

2. I have one Yumi Kim top and I think it's true to size. I am usually a size 2/4 or size small, and the small fit fine. I opted to go with a medium because I wanted it to be longer.

3. I would say TTS also. I have the "Marien" top in 3 different colours - all are TTS

4. Use code YKLOVE for 30% off her website.

I have a few of her tops and it really depends on the style for fit. The loose tops I'd suggest a Large. Possibly XLarge for the fitted if your a 10-12.

5. She uses US sizing. It is TTS I'm a M and wear a M in Yumi Kim, usually I'm a 6-8. Is the 10-12 your size in UK?