Yum! 05 Caramel First

Oooh... I think I want this!
Is this color definitely caramel? It doesn't look warm enough to me to be caramel, but maybe that's my monitor. Any thoughts on the color?
Thanks!:heart:

Yep, it's caramel. I have the same bag. BTW, 05 is a tad lighter than the 06, but the leather is like butta.:drool: I miss mine so much, but Barbara @ LMB is giving her a spa treatment. Can't wait to hold her again.

thanks fendihunter!:heart:

That's an amazing price, right? I am sitting here debating about clicking BIN! I just bought a truffle bag.... are the color different enough? Does the caramel look good with black?

^^Do it! The price is a steal and you will NOT regret it! I personally think caramel looks great with black. The lightness of the caramel adds a great contrast with darker colors.

^^Do it! The price is a steal and you will NOT regret it! I personally think caramel looks great with black. The lightness of the caramel adds a great contrast with darker colors.
ITA with LoriB 1000%. The contrast is beautiful and that color is quite different than Truffle. You will NEVER regret it.
Just wanted to add that the price is incredible. It really is. I basically paid the same for my bag, but it was a bit more worn than this one. I think people don't realize what an amazing deal this is.