Yuck! Imitation Damier Speedy! Yay or nay?

This is disgraceful! As someone stated earlier, they will most definitely hear from LV soon..
This painfully reminds me of when everybody over here carried fake Paddingtons....not a sight for sore eyes...

Um... just because your a kid it doesn't mean you "can't have" LV... I just got an Eye Love You and I'm fourteen. It's called persistence. It also doesn't mean you have bad taste.... ick! Heard of LeSportsac, ****. Anyone who would wear this knowing that it is supposed to look like the Damier Speedy would be a total poser!

yuck.

i can see why a designer would use a checkerboard pattern for a handbag, but this is clearly a cheap imitation of LV with zero originality, and young girls aren't stupid when it comes to fashion - i should know, i used to be one - and most will be embarrassed to carry that bag. when i was in high school, or middle school for that matter, i knew the difference between style and yuck, and just because i didn't have the means to carry LV, that didn't mean i was about to settle for fakes; instead, i bought into other brands that fit my high school budget, like guess, bebe, and XOXO. my mom kept a lot of her bags from the 60's so i wore those too - much better than wearing a pretend LV.

hahah!

I was just telling the ladies in the Club Hawaii thread about how I saw this very same Ezekiel tote in a local surf/skate store... AND I was carrying a damier purse, too... even DF (who doesn't understand my purse obession) thought it was poorly done.

Rest assured, it's as ugly in person (if not uglier!) as it is in the article pic.