YSL Woodbury Email Address?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am just wondering if anyone has this info?

2. I know this is not what you asked as such but this is their phone number so maybe they can give you their mail? Sorry I'm not more help

(845) 928-2169

3. this would be really helpful. no email addresses?

4. I have it, but won't post it for privacy reasons. PM me if you want it.

5. Just wondering what privacy reasons there would be? I don't see anything wrong with relaying an email address for a store; it's like giving out a phone number, in my opinion.

6. Maybe it's individual SA e-mails? I know that I have e-mailed YSL people in the past and they were all individual e-mails.

7. Oh ok! That makes sense. Thanks. :]

8. Posting an email (even a store manager's work email) on a blog makes it available to all, even non-purse-forum members. And that allows for spam and all sorts of unsolicited and possibly dangerous email to go to them. Out of respect for the YSL employees, I will not be giving out their email anymore. Feel free to call them and request it.

9. Cabazon does have a general store e-mail, but I think I'd prefer individual e-mails since people rarely get back to you on general addresses