YSL Woc question

1. Hello all,
    I'm looking to buy a YSL WOC preloved but it appears to have a blank white card inside one of the card slots, is this correct?
    It put me off, as I know there are some strange paperwork/cards can come with reps and it rung alarm bells but this is my first ysl, I only have LV and know exactly what to look for. It seems to have everything else that looks correct. Just scared to drop that amount of money and not sure how in person once I receive it I can auth it.
    Thanks all!

2. I have two wocs, one small one large. Neither came with a white card in the card slot.

3. I have received some SL wallets from Saks and Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert">Net-A-Porter that had white placeholder cards....so I don't think that in and of itself is determinative of anything.

4. Got mine from Neimans and yes, it came with a blank card probably to show ppl that it cards place for cards. That wouldn’t determine authenticity.

5. I have purchased all of my SL bags directly from Saint Laurent, and I have the WOC and it did not come with a white card in any of the slots. I would maybe ask the seller where it was originally purchased and then check with that store to see if it's something they include when selling the bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice