Ysl woc in black - does the black wear off?

Hey ladies, I'm thinking about getting this bag which I love but also really like the gold hardware section. If you have this did you find the black on the chain or logo wears off? I love it but I'll get the gold if it does.

I have a wang prism wallet in black with black hardware and its help up ok, but the black does scratch and that wallet is always in a bag so just a bit cautious about how a bag like this might wear.

Any thoughts?? Thanks heaps! 😃

MONOGRAM SAINT LAURENT ENVELOPE CHAIN WALLET IN BLACK GRAIN DE POUDRE TEXTURED MATELASSÉ LEATHER

http://www.ysl.com/au/shop-product/women/handbags-envelope-chain-wallet-monogram-saint-laurent-envelope-chain-wallet-in-black-grain-de-poudre-textured-matelasse-leather_cod45273261qs.html#section=women_bags

I've only worn my bag 3-4 times and it has already chipped. The left bottom corner of the "L" has chipped to the metal part (which is not black). I've been extremely careful with it and was sad when I noticed it. Even though it is beautiful, I would not recommend it. I now wish I bought the gunmetal hardware.