Ysl wallet on a chain in pebble

myztic

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
I was looking for the envelope wallet on a chain in black but can’t seem to find it online. I do see one color named pebble. Do you have that color? How does it compare to black?
the pebble seems like a lighter version of black.
If anyone sees a sale on the WOC in pebble or poudre please keep me in mind.

I was looking for the envelope wallet on a chain in black but can’t seem to find it online. I do see one color named pebble. Do you have that color? How does it compare to black?
the pebble seems like a lighter version of black.
If anyone sees a sale on the WOC in pebble or poudre please keep me in mind.
Can you post a pic? I see the WOC in black on Saks.com. Doesn't say envelope though. Is that different. I'm always looking at bags so if I run across one I will post.

Can you post a pic? I see the WOC in black on Saks.com. Doesn't say envelope though. Is that different. I'm always looking at bags so if I run across one I will post.
The black one is sold out, otherwise I would have gotten that one. There is another black one and when I click on it it says pebble. It seems like a more muted black with a grey undertone.

Reactions: HavPlenty
Hi, I'm not sure if you have already purchased your WOC but I have the small envelope in pebble. In person it is a green-brown-grey. Posted a pic in in a different thread: