YSL virgin!!!

manditex

Being fabulous
O.G.
Jan 8, 2010
Hello, I usually am posting in the LV section, but I have been offered by a friend of mine, his 50% discount in YSL. So I looked at their website, and so far like the Roady because it goes over the shoulder nicely. This would be my 1st YSL bag ever! What do you ladies recommend? Any thing from YSL that is a must have? I prefer something that can go over the shoulder.

thnx

large muse is a great bag and goes over the shoulder as well. The roady is cool too! I'm waiting on an easy which is very light, roomy and goes over the shoulder as well, plus you can unbutton it and it turns into a tote! you can't go wrong with any ysl IMO.

Hello, I usually am posting in the LV section, but I have been offered by a friend of mine, his 50% discount in YSL. So I looked at their website, and so far like the Roady because it goes over the shoulder nicely. This would be my 1st YSL bag ever! What do you ladies recommend? Any thing from YSL that is a must have? I prefer something that can go over the shoulder.

thnx
Go with the roady. I agree with you.

My one and only YSL is a Roady and it's one of my favourite bags! I'm more of a shoulder bag girl that's why it was an easy choice although I'm drooling over the Easy, Muse II, Multy and Chyc bags as well.

I love the Muse II and it fits over my shoulder when i need to be hands free... Also really like the Multy...The Roady is nice (get one with stingray handles, teehee). I always hear people raving about the downtown but I have never tried one on but it looks super nice too.

If you are getting a very nice discount, would you consider getting a clutch too? they have some nice Belle du jours in fun colors or even the Chyc clutch.

I have two Easys and two Downtowns. They are terrific bags. I found the Roady strap uncomfortable on my shoulder which is such a drag because I adore the styling. I think I am the only person who has had this issue. I had an oversized Muse years ago and let that go because it was too large--the large Muse has much better proportions.

I am finding that with YSL you can't really go wrong. Chyc, Muse, Rive Gauche, etc--they're all good choices. YSL bags have lovely styling, an eye for detail, tons of practicality and a lot of versatility.

I only have two YSL bags - an easy (seen in avi) and a Sac chyc. I LOVE both and am about to add a roady to my collection. Like others have noted, you can't go wrong with any YSL purchase.

Best of luck!