YSL Vincennes hobo...

1. anyone know if there were fakes/reproductions made of this bag??

Curious as a friend wants to sell me hers and I'm not sure how to tell authenticity. She rec'd it as a gift and claims it's authentic and will send me any pics I need.

Thanks for thoughts! :amuse:

2. I think your best bet is to take it into NM or a YSL boutique. I don't know if your friend's is a fake, but I can say that I've seen eBay sellers with this bag at semi-believable prices, but they were selling other "it" bags (i.e. Stams) at very low, "it's-a-fake-for-sure" prices.

3. Yes, there have been many fakes of the Vincennes.

4. There are tons of fake YSL bags, but if you post the pics maybe we can help:yes:

5. she posted already I believe{?} in the Authenticate This! Forum{?}

6. Yes I did post pics - in the Authenticate This in YSL and in the main board. Can someone let me know their thoughts? Thanks!

7. Okay, I checked out the pics in the Authenticate This forum. I had the smaller version in my hot hot hands a month ago and regretfully didn't buy it:sad:. This bag looks good to me. Its a gorgeous bag. good luck:cool:

8. Janice can you tell me how you know it's authentic, what do I look for? Want to make sure before I send the $ as I've never seen this bag in person so wouldn't know if I got a fake one upon receipt. Thank you!

9. I check out the hardware and the logo. Also, the price. This bag retailed for over $1K.

10. She wants $600 for it as it was gently used...what should I look for on the hardware? Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice