YSL Vincennes Hobo...anywhere?

1. Has anyone seen these anywhere online to order? My friend had one for sale on eBay but I got outbid (was on vacation @ auction end and our B&B didn't have internet access)!!!! They were supposed to but of COURSE it was down and I lost out :crybaby: Looking for it in black, if anyone knows of where I could find one? Please PM me. thanks so much :nuts: I keep hunting eBay but all there are are fakes....

2. Its available at Saks.com in black and dark chocolate.

3. THANK YOU! I was hoping to get it on sale but may consider paying full price as I want it badly...if I don't like it at least I can send it back right? How is the Saks return policy?

4. they also have it at the YSL store in houston, tx. i know a good SA, let me know if u want to order it from there. they have it in white, black & chocolate & as of 7/11 they have a pink suede one for only $399!!! i got that one...its very cute!!! if u want pics, let me know..they still had some left besides the display.:yahoo:

5. moviegirl why the price is so cheap??? may I take a look of the pics please. thx

6. Moviegirl - I PM'd you on this - unfortunately have car repair bills right now but can make plans for a future purchase so let me know. Thanks so much!

7. the price is so cheap at YSL bc they're having their final markdown sales now. of course it is a final sale & plus the pink suede was for spring/summer. the fall season bags are in leather. the SA had several in the back that she let me choose from so the one i got wasnt a display. will send pics in pm if u want.

8. ^Can you post the pics to this thread?

9. I remember when you were looking. Yikes! I thought you won it. sorry. I shall keep a watchful eye out for you. FYI YSL in Bal Harbor had the pink suede and 2 beige courdoroy ones on sale. But, I know you want black. The pink suede is GORGEOUS! Heck, they all are.

10. Twinklette can post a pic of the bag pls???

11. hey gals! here the pics to my pink suede YSL vincennes. may i say again i got this baby for $399 at the YSL store in Houston, TX!!! I love the color it's very different. Altho, its more of a spring/summer bag, the suede makes it very fall/winter & the pink makes it pop out amongst ur fall/winter clothes! I LOVE IT!!!:heart::yahoo:

YSL 1.jpg YSL 2.jpg YSL 3.jpg YSL 4.jpg
  12. Beautiful bag Moviegirl, and what a steal!

13. MOVIE THAT IS STUNNING!!! I love pink too but *really* need a black bag :sad:

14. wow moviegirl, the bag looks so cute! i love the color!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice