YSL Unboxing

ViCharm

Jan 3, 2012
Fairfax, Va
I first bought her last year and returned her the next day because I was unsure. This year I purchased her again from Nordstrom and love her!!

P.S. I can't find a serial # for this Larger WOC as well as, anyone else who has this WOC is the inside bottom of the open space front a nylon bottom and not leather like the back inside bottom? Also would you be bothered with this YSL imprint inside? Is it weird I'm not so picky? 1490887584893.jpg

Thank you so much l! 1490887323590.jpg

qgo

May 22, 2015
Turn the YSL logo to face you, and look for the serial number stamped into the leather at the bottom of the zipper compartment!

Looks great on you! I have the same WOC :smile:

ViCharm

Jan 3, 2012
Fairfax, Va
Turn the YSL logo to face you, and look for the serial number stamped into the leather at the bottom of the zipper compartment!

Looks great on you! I have the same WOC :smile:
Thank you so much! I love it too! [emoji24] [emoji176] [emoji173] I'm glad I have it back in my collection. It fits everything I neer.. well essentially.. [emoji14] [emoji4]

tmorgan

Aug 17, 2013
SO pretty!!! I just ordered a red from the Y line but it hasn't come yet. I'm all about LV, but the sis was looking at this red one I ended up purchasing. She has a smaller red one that looks so much like yours. LOVE IT!