YSL Tribute sandal: true to size????

mrs.yla

Jun 7, 2009
Hello, everyone! This is my first time on tPF so forgive me if it looks like i'm lost.

I want to get a pair of gold shoes for my shoe collection and came across the YSL Tribute sandal in "Sahara". Now, I don't have a YSL near my area and I will be ordering it on the website so I was wondering for all of you ladies who already own a pair do they run true to size or are they like Louboutins, each style is different.

Please, "convince" me to get one...hehe:P

I was wondering for all of you ladies who already own a pair do they run true to size or are they like Louboutins, each style is different.

I got the black suede with gold trim tribute sandal and went with my true size. As far as convincing you: Go get them!. I'm nothing if not a good enabler. :graucho:

Thanks everybody for your input.

XXSUISUIXX: I didn't find it anywhere on sale. I had to go to YSL.com to find it and it's unfortunately not in sale. I've searched Ebay and I can't find the gold.

Anyways, good news!!! I went ahead and ordered it. Shipping is ground so hopefully, it will get here sooner then later...hehe...I can't wait. I hope it meets all my expectations. When I make BIG purchases like this I want to make sure I LOVE IT because it is alot of $$$$. By the sound of everyones "quote" they love it themselves.

When I recieve mine I will let you know...

I had to return the YSL "Sahara" tributes I purchased. :sad:

I am a size 6 and it made a feet look "huge"

Now i'm in search for new ones. I've been eyeing the MIU MIU nude stitch pump.