YSL Tribute Sandal ( Nude)

rm_petite

Mar 21, 2012
Please help me decide. I really love to buy these classic sandals, it will be my first one and I would like to know if it's comfortable. Thank you in advance for all the inputs :smile:

image-3805544151.jpg

FYI, there is also a 4", mid-heel version, which is the version I want to get. I can't speak to the high heel ones, but I tried on the mid-heel ones and they felt amazing.

Thank you! Is it confortable enough to wear when you out shopping for at least 3 hours of walking?

For a heel that high, they are pretty comfortable. I don't know if I would wear them shopping though. ;)
Be careful with colour transfer on the light colored patent leather. They can't come in contact with jeans.

Please help me decide. I really love to buy these classic sandals, it will be my first one and I would like to know if it's comfortable. Thank you in advance for all the inputs :smile:

View attachment 2054815
Let me put it this way. I have athletic legs and wore mine to a summer wedding last year. I had no problems as we danced all night. However, I have the 4" - which is really a 3" with platform. These shoes are some of the most comfortable designers shoes.. compared to CL's..