YSL Tribute Sandal ( Nude)

rm_petite

Mar 21, 2012
Vancouver WA
Please help me decide. I really love to buy these classic sandals, it will be my first one and I would like to know if it's comfortable. Thank you in advance for all the inputs :smile:

image-3805544151.jpg

unoma

I wish i was rich :)
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
EUROPE
If you are comfortable in wearing high heels while shopping, then the answer to your question is yes.

Mar 31, 2009
FYI, there is also a 4", mid-heel version, which is the version I want to get. I can't speak to the high heel ones, but I tried on the mid-heel ones and they felt amazing.

funnycat2088

Feb 7, 2013
The shoes is so elegant shape, hopefully it wears comfortable
For me, cannot handle the heel like this high
But I love it

_lili_

O.G.
May 29, 2007
Those are cute shoes! Does anyone know what sizing is like? Does it fit tts?
They are true to European sizing. I tried half a size bigger and they were loose around the ankle and unstable. Half size smaller was too small. You need to get your exact size.

_lili_

O.G.
May 29, 2007
Thank you! Is it confortable enough to wear when you out shopping for at least 3 hours of walking?
For a heel that high, they are pretty comfortable. I don't know if I would wear them shopping though. ;)
Be careful with colour transfer on the light colored patent leather. They can't come in contact with jeans.

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010
Please help me decide. I really love to buy these classic sandals, it will be my first one and I would like to know if it's comfortable. Thank you in advance for all the inputs :smile:

View attachment 2054815
Let me put it this way. I have athletic legs and wore mine to a summer wedding last year. I had no problems as we danced all night. However, I have the 4" - which is really a 3" with platform. These shoes are some of the most comfortable designers shoes.. compared to CL's..