YSL Tribute Repair

May 4, 2010
Sunny Florida
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there’s anyone that knows a reputable place to have some YSL tributes repaired. I’m located in Miami but if I have to ship them to get good service I am willing to. I have a navy and light blue pair with scrapes on the heels. I tried purse rehab who has worked wonders as per their Instagram but they told me they would just paint over the scrapes as opposed to rewrapping the new heel with patent leather in the same color. Thanks in advance

Sep 30, 2009
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there’s anyone that knows a reputable place to have some YSL tributes repaired. I’m located in Miami but if I have to ship them to get good service I am willing to. I have a navy and light blue pair with scrapes on the heels. I tried purse rehab who has worked wonders as per their Instagram but they told me they would just paint over the scrapes as opposed to rewrapping the new heel with patent leather in the same color. Thanks in advance
You should be able to ship them to Santana Creative! They’ve worked on several pairs of my designer shoes and bags over the past 10 years and I’ve never been disappointed.

Reactions: louislove29

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
I had a huge chunk taken out of one my heels and my cobbler used some sort of putty. It’s not perfect but it looks way better. If you want their info, let me know. They’re in NJ.

Reactions: louislove29
May 4, 2010
Sunny Florida
So just an update if anyone cares lol. I went to Santana Creative and they wanted to charge $110 per shoe and could not guarantee that the patent leather they use to rewrap would be an exact match in color. This made me nervous so I looked for another option. I actually took my shoes tp the YSL boutique and they will be sending them out to Paris for repair. They were super nice and thorough when taking my shoes in; they took photos of the condition they were in upon receiving them and sent me a confirmation.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and randr21