YSL Tribute LARGE

mini glamour

Feb 11, 2008
Australia
hi everyone,

I am deciding whether to get the YSL Black tribute bag.... the bag that is on sale is size Large which i checked the dimension and seem pretty big. I have been trying to find threads discussing about sizes but no avail. I am only 157cm I just want to see if large might be too big? :shame:

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
Hi and welcome to TPF!:tpfrox:I started with a medium size Tribute and loved it, I wasn't too crazy about the style at Saks. On display it seemed to lack personality. But once I loaded it up with my 'stuff', it was a 'must buy'.......it sits nicely on the shoulder and the bag tucks comfortably under arm and against body. After using it about 1 month, I decided the size was a tad small.

I had been holding out for the chocolate Muse BUT instead bought the dark brown large Tribute .......I am convinced it is the PERFECT bag!:yahoo:It holds everything! I frequently have files with me and they tuck nicely into the bag without it being bulky.

I am 5'6" and weigh 125. I think the large is the best size, for me and my daily style.....Hope this helps.

mini glamour

Feb 11, 2008
Australia
hey thanks so much athenticplease, sounds like large is a good size then as i am considering to put my laptop in it (it is a 12 inch one) with other works etc. I purchased the YSL Downtown earlier this year (i think it is the large size...?) and fell in love with YSL. The problem with my downtown is that it uses such soft leather and the whole shape just doesn't really give me the 'structured' look i want.... but from the way you say, sounds like tribute large is perfect! thanks!!