YSL Tribute Help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think from the original price point of the link you posted, it should be the larger Tribute tote. I believe the smaller Tribute in that version originally retailed for $1195? I could be wrong though. Can you verify the dimensions or post a picture? I believe that there is a Tribute thread in the reference section that should be helpful. Good luck!

2. Thank so much Suli. I can't post a pic yet because I just ordered the bag on the last day of the sale and have not received it yet. I'll be sure to post measurements and pic when I do get it. It just seems odd that people were saying it was small but when I compared prices the original was not the price for a small just as you stated.

3. If you go to ysl.com, the medium sells for $1395 and the large sells for $1595. Pretty sure the one you bought from NM is the medium.

4. I have that bag, and I don't think its a small bag. The large, is really large. My medimum is big enough for me and I'm 5'6''.

5. I have that bag (in medium) as well, and I'm 5'4". It's the perfect size on me, since the large was a little overwhelming on me when I tried it on. Without a coat, I can carry the medium on my shoulder. With a winter coat, though, it's a handheld or crook-of-the-elbow bag only. I love mine, it's a great bag!

6. It's a medium.