YSL tribute boots and booties...

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Just wondering...anyone have pics of themselves with their tribute boots and booties?

I just realized they come in the ankle bootie and the regular (mid-height) boot style...

Which one would you say was more popular or which style would you say was most iconic of the tribute boots?

And did it come in black leather too or just black patent?

Thanks!!! :smile:

I don't have either unfortunately however I'm sure they came in both black leather and patent, and croc too. I prefer the ankle length... though I think Mira Duma has the mid-thigh (check out her thread to see some pics of hers) and they are lovely too.

I prefer the ankle boots to the mid calf ones because on most people they're more flattering and easier to style, but I don't own either.

Pic of the ankle boots from The Sart:

Attachments

• sart.jpg
    sart.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 827
I have both and I wear my ankle booties all the time, the mid calf boots not so much. Both of mine are in Patent, I don't think i've ever seen them in straight leather but i'm not 100% sure

I have both and I wear my ankle booties all the time, the mid calf boots not so much. Both of mine are in Patent, I don't think i've ever seen them in straight leather but i'm not 100% sure

Another YSL topic? Cool! :yahoo:

jsc6, would you mind modelling them for us?! Thanks so much in advance! :nuts:

^^thanks for all the info!!!

btw if im a 35 in the YSL tribute sandal...would i be a 35 in the ankle bootie or could i get away with a half size smaller or bigger?

=)

you could probably get away with a 35 or 35.5 i wouldn't go smaller. I have tributes in both 37.5 & 38 and my ankle booties are 38. I'll post some modeling pics later

^^thanks jsc6

btw i posted this on another YSL tribute thread but i tried on some size 36 at NM...(grey flannel trim, patent leather and regular leather ones) and they were actually pretty ok for a size 36...I would still buy a 35 or 35.5 but i almost was worried the 35 may be too tight...

i was surprised how small the size 36 felt...and i am most def a size 35 if not 34.5 sometimes even...

im so sad i found the booties in 34.5 but cannot try them on so im worried they will be much too small...esp since boots/booties i size up usually if anything...