YSL Tribtoo sizing advise help!

alij78

Nov 26, 2007
Hi all, I was just after some advice please re sizing for YSL tribtoo boots - I am usually a size 9 - sometimes in louboutins I can be 39.5-40 depending on style. So should I get them in 39 or 39.5 or even 40? How do they run?
Thanks soooo much!

Are you talking about the original tribtoo boots or the new ones? I don't have them but I'm normally a 37.5-38 and I fit a 38.5 best. I could've done a 38 but the half size up was just a bit more comfortable. I haven't tried the new ones... have you tried asking in the Modeling Tribtoos thread?

Hi! I heard Tribtoos run true to size to half a size large. Can anyone confirm this or give me any advise? I usually wear a normal person 5.5 but I'm not sure how that translates in YSL Tribtoo sizing. Thank you!

Yeah, they run quite large. I wear a 36-36.5 in tribute sandals and took a 35.5 for tribtoos. Its weird because when they used the metal foot measuring tool it reads that I am a size 7....

I agree. I can get away with sizing up for Tributes, but with Tribtoos I have to go at least a half size down. For reference, I'm a US size 5. For Tribtoos, I need a 34.5. HTH. Good luck!

I agree! I only have the lower heel tribtoos but I found my US TTS worked best for me. I too size up .5 from my US TTS in Tribute sandals though. For reference I'm a 38.5 in almost all designer shoes but need an 38 for Tribtoos. I hope the size you got works out for you:smile:

Hi ladies, I'm about to get my first tribtoo 80 (suede with patent leather cap toe) but I heard they run smaller than normal leather tribtoo. Is this true? I'm a US 8.5, I usually wear 39 or 39.5 in CLs and 39 in palais 105. I'm desperately looking for grey suede with patent cap toe, and I can only find a 38.5 on ebay. Should I go for it or would it be too small? :confused1:

Here's the pic
tribtoo.jpg

TIA!

I was just in the YSL store to purchase these shoes today! Like you i wear a US8.5. I purchased the cap toe in red and black in size 39. The 38.5 fit but they were tight and uncomfortable. The 39 was perfect! I love these shoes so much and cant wait to wear them!