YSL Tri Pocket bag

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
Anyone own this bag? If so, please leave your reviews and photos of it below. It has sold out everywhere I checked, was recently restocked at Neiman's but sold out again in 24 hours, and now restocked at Saint Laurent. Want to know if it's functional and worth it. Pros and cons?

Hi. I bought the tri pocket bag via Neiman's website but ended up returning it. It was too small for me and I believe the one that was sent to me was a return because the price on the tag was cut out. I was really disappointed. I returned it and got the Gucci soho disco bag instead.

Thanks for the reply @Nicole815! I didn't think anyone else was ever going to buy it. I ended up buying it direct from SL when I saw they restocked. But, sad to say I regretted being so impulsive because, while I think it's a cute bag, it ended up going on sale at SL's recent sale....at half off!! Oh well, lesson learned. I agree it is tiny, and my phone barely fits in it, but it's just the right size for certain venues that have restrictions on bag size which is why I bought it in the first place. Enjoy your Soho :smile: