YSL Tri Colored Medium Muse II (French Colorway?)

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
I bought this medium Muse II on ebay but sadly it is going back because of an undisclosed stain (shown in photos) :sad:

On the plus side thanks to shoogrrl... I have a medium tri colored miraslava muse on the way!

HPIM0895.jpg

HPIM0896.jpg

HPIM0897.jpg

That stain is yucky! I would return it too. I am in the process of returning a bag that smelled terribly of mothballs. The seller said it was the smell of natural leather. It was beyond yucky.

Can't wait to see your new bag.

Lucky you!! I'm getting some Prada and Miu Miu at the moment, but after that I am back on the hunt for Muse Two again.

awesome! would love to see them when you get them. and good luck with your muse two hunt... i'll keep my eye out. medium or large? and the mira colorway right?

That stain is yucky! I would return it too. I am in the process of returning a bag that smelled terribly of mothballs. The seller said it was the smell of natural leather. It was beyond yucky.

Can't wait to see your new bag.

yeah i was so dissapointed about the stain, but i was so luck to have found another one! i will definitely post it when i get it.

that's terrible...trying to pass off mothball smell as leather.... hope your return goes smoothly!

Congrats moshi_moshi! I'm so jealous... been searching for a muse for a while now. Though I prefer the large. I'm hoping I'll stumble across it one day. Can't wait to see pics of your new bag when it arrives!! :biggrin:

Congrats moshi_moshi! I'm so jealous... been searching for a muse for a while now. Though I prefer the large. I'm hoping I'll stumble across it one day. Can't wait to see pics of your new bag when it arrives!! :biggrin:

thanks jen! i think that i also prefer the large (i'm 5'9'') but medium is really all that is showing up in my price range and really all that's showing up at all come to think of it.

also i have ventured into the reference library and there a few members who posted who are tall (around my height) and i think the medium looks great on them so we'll see!

wow you are so lucky! i saw that one on ebay--- i wonder if you could get the stain out?

thanks hannah! not sure but it's too late now as it already went back to the seller. she was very nice about it and there were no problems. i purchased it for $850 plus i got 12% in bing.com cashback. i wonder if she will relist it for cheaper?

i am replacing it with another muse II so i am not too sad to see it go