Review YSL Touche Eclat

I have been using touche eclat for about 6 years now and I loooove it. I start to panic a little when I run out and I don't have a back up. It's a staple to me.

i used it on saturday to brighten the area under my eye after applying mac studio fix concealer (which i always use and love) and it melted off and left me looking like a hot mess.

I use studio fix concealer under my eyes as well and then apply touche eclat just in the hollow of my eyes to brighten the area up. It looks great on me! Just goes to show how some things work for some and not for others.:smile:

I love this! I wish I could justify spending $40.00 on it, but with my $30 mascaras and $50 foundations, I can't find it in my budget. Laura Mercier secret concealer is good enough I suppose :/

I use studio fix concealer under my eyes as well and then apply touche eclat just in the hollow of my eyes to brighten the area up. It looks great on me! Just goes to show how some things work for some and not for others.:smile:

hm...maybe i am using too much?

it looks fine initially (though for me, i wouldn't say it makes or breaks my MU look), but just does not last on me and cakes and smears.

I have been wanting to try this for a couple years now. I finally purchased it over the weekend. Wow!!! This is great!! I used it on the top of my nose to thin it up a bit - very nice. I used it on my nasolabial folds - very nice! I also used it under my eyes and the inner corners of my eyes. I am very impressed!!

I want to try this but I cant get anyone to tell me which color I am! I get a different answer everytime I go into a store. So far I have heard 1, 2, and 8. :lol: I am MAC NC30ish, Chanel Teint innocence in 30, MUFE HD in 127...maybe 2 like Japhson?

Last edited:
I want to try this but I cant get anyone to tell me which color I am! I get a different answer everytime I go into a store. So far I have heard 1, 2, and 8. :lol: I am MAC NC30ish, Chanel Teint innocence in 30, MUFE HD in 127...maybe 2 like Japhson?

sounds like you have darker skintone than I do and I use #1...so I would say for you at least #2 :smile:

I bought two of these when they were selling at Costco. I bought shade 3, which might be a little dark for me. I love these! I also use Mac concealer and then use this around my eyes...it adds just the right amount of brightness without looking phony.

I am running out of shade 3, so I might try shade 2. Its a shame it is no longer available at Costco.