YSL to Saint Laurent Paris...are you still going to buy this brand?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I love this bag and would scoop one up if I found it at the right time ($$$); I get carried away by all the bags I want to 'scoop' up when I come acros them. Hope you find one!

2. I want the Sac De Jour and a Muse II, but I do not think they are calling the Muse II a 'Muse II' - I believe that on the YSL site they are calling what I know as the Muse II a 'MUSE'. I like that this new version is all leather with no canvas insets. I also love the Muse II (old version) that is croc embossed and suede lined. The Duffles seem boring to me. The SL small bags are adorable.

3. I just peeped the Spring 2014 collection... NO MA'AM... The accessories aren't bad... but the clothing doesn't speak YSL Woman... I still think he gotta go...

4. I thought I never would...I bought a YSL belle du jour and really hated the name "SLP"...but then I bought a red mini duffle 3 and I adore it. Never say never...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice