Ysl Sunset wallet on chain

1. Hi ladies, I bought yesterday the Ysl sunset wallet on chain in medium. I totally love the bag, it’s my absolute dream bag BUT I have one big problem. I am only 1,60 m and the shoulder chain is way to long. The bag always moves back and forth when I am walking, which is annoying and it also doesn’t look good. So I thought about to shorten the chain but if I do so the guarantee will expire. And now I don’t know what to do, so I just wanted to ask what do you guys think about it ?

2. I have seen many YouTube videos of people tying the chain with a hair tie and letting it sit and dangle inside to make the strap shorter without cutting it.

3. Thank you for your reply, but that’s not possible with this bag. The chain doesn’t go inside the bag, that’s why I can’t just tie it inside :sad:

4. You’re right! Sorry I assumed the chain went through the bag. I’m that case if you really love the bag and can see it as apart of your collection for many years to come then it might be best to have it shortened and keep the extra chain links in case it’s possible to put back on in the future. Sunset is a very gorgeous very classic design. I’m 5’0 so I understand how annoying it is when bags are too low and bump everything.

5. I think I will do so. Thank you so much :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice