YSL Studded Platform Sandal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh, my. I love these:

YSL Studded Platform

I know they're similar to the Tribute, but these got my attention in a way those didn't. It's probably the fuchsia color. Anyone else liking these?

2. Oh, yes! They are gorgeous. I love the color as well. I am noticing scarlet and fuschia in a lot of designers for their Spring/Resort collection. They are probably pretty comfy too, compared to other heels of similar height.

3. I want a pair. I hope they go on sale

4. i am also debating a pair of these! i love them!! especially the color, perfect valentine's day gift!

5. They're gorgeous!!! Now I just have to remind myself I can't afford anymore shoes right now and try to get them out of my head :P

6. Yes, I was thinking that too. They're practically practical! :P I'll have to see if I can try a pair on.

7. I have these in navy patent and I love them. They are soooooo comfortable.

8. I really love these! I saw them at the YSL store is SCP last weekend...

I've really wanted a pair of Tribs for a while, but I'm already 5'10" so I'm having a hard time with the purchase!

9. really nice!

10. I like it :girlsigh:the color is fantastic :heart:

11. I looooooove those! I ordered the black ones but they were too small bc i could only find a half size smaller than my normal size. However they felt like they would be comfy and they were very light

12. Oooh, I love them, in both colors!

13. i love these, i've been craving YSL shoes a lot lately!

14. those are hot!

15. I tried on a pair. Needless to say I LOVED them. They were beautiful! : )