Ysl small vs Chanel mini

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just bought this bag and should arrive this week. Thoughts? I have a Chanel mini. Are they two similar?

Attached Files:

EJsMommy1 likes this.
  2. They might be similar in terms of functionality but I don’t think they look similar. Both classic, classy bags. :smile:

Designerhbgirl and Jill N like this.
  3. I don’t think they are similar at all but the issue may be that you reach for one over the other all the time if you already have one that holds the same amount of things. However, looks wise both are different enough and beautiful!

Jill N likes this.
  4. I ended up getting it. Still will keep my Chanel mini.

Attached Files:

5. Omg I love this size! Can you please share the length of the strap? Can this be worn crossbody? Also what fits inside??

6. It’s about 22”. I’m 5’8 and it’s fine for me. I’ll post more when I get home later. So in love. It fits also a good amount. More than a Chanel mini or woc.

EJsMommy1 likes this.
  7. Thank you!! I’m 5’7 so pics would be super helpful (whenever you have the time!) it’s such a beautiful piece! Can’t wait to see!

8. I have a lot of small bags....I don't think they are similar. congratulations!

9. Here is the mod shot. Please excuse the mess behind me.

Attached Files:

EJsMommy1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice