YSL Small Monogram Envelope Wallet <3

ashxree

Jan 9, 2018
I was in desperate need to give my Chanel Flap Wallet a break! I was looking for a cardholder and stumbled across this beauty!!! It reminded me so much of my Chanel Flap Wallet! Resembling Caviar Leather and Gold Hardware I had to get it. :heart: The price was $425, obviously I could of gotten a Chanel cardholder for about the same price. But I was trying to avoid getting another Chanel item that would make me cringe when daily using. In stores at Saint Laurent in Honolulu, Hawaii all items are 20% off/cheaper so I ended up paying only $356.02! I think that is the best feeling you could ever have buying designer goods. Going in having your mindset about the pricing and walking out spending $85 less! If that can only happen more often :biggrin:.

Attachments

• IMG_8271.PNG
    IMG_8271.PNG
    649 KB · Views: 3,294
I was in desperate need to give my Chanel Flap Wallet a break! I was looking for a cardholder and stumbled across this beauty!!! It reminded me so much of my Chanel Flap Wallet! Resembling Caviar Leather and Gold Hardware I had to get it. :heart: The price was $425, obviously I could of gotten a Chanel cardholder for about the same price. But I was trying to avoid getting another Chanel item that would make me cringe when daily using. In stores at Saint Laurent in Honolulu, Hawaii all items are 20% off/cheaper so I ended up paying only $356.02! I think that is the best feeling you could ever have buying designer goods. Going in having your mindset about the pricing and walking out spending $85 less! If that can only happen more often :biggrin:.

It's so cute!!

You said saint Laurent is cheaper in Hawaii?? Even the bags??

Reactions: ashxree