YSL Singapore still having a sale?

Hi hi, popping over from the Chanel forum...

Yup, the sale is still on as of today. I just went in and bought a plum patent clutch. yipee!! But my item wasn't on sale.. lol

hmmm... i don't really know which are the new items and old ones... cos today was the first time i stepped in for the sale. I did see plenty of shoes on sale, a couple of downtowns on sale, maybe some tributes plus rtw. Moreover I was really fixated on my clutch... wahaha. I did try the heart flip flops (if u know what i'm talking about). It wasn't comfy for me though...

yup, the sales is still on.

was there last week to see Y-mail has arrived yet. and saw some pocket-less downtown bags on sales (the patent ones and those with side pockets are classic, as I was told by the sales ladies, so not for sale)

went to the store again to get my Y-mail long wallet. did not see many bags left but more shoes for sale now. sadly, not fancy for their shoes.

P.S. Y-mail collection has arrived. My black patent long wallet is SGD670 (pretty good deal) but I want the silver one too. Already put my name on the waiting list again.