YSL Scoop (Roady Flap) in Wine

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. whats the price again?I forget..think its 18XX?

2. $1,895 I think

3. i gotta find a place where there is no tax..LOL!

4. Awesome snag S! I really love the Scoop, wish I could find a use for one. sigh

I would have the exact colors as you too.

5. Oh wow S!!! I wonder if this will be my bag too since I got the "wine"....hmm...I am so waiting!! Love that you put it next to the Porto...;)

6. Beautiful S!!! That is the same bag that I had on hold when I got my Jackie. I just didn't dare bring both home that day. Ryry - I'm sure you will love it!!!:biggrin:

7. Now I'm wondering if my wine is same color as yours. It should be here today. I love yours ssc0619 as I think it's the Marie Claire red that we've been looking for.

8. SSC, oh what a beautiful bag and this red/wine color is perfect imo! I'd say she's a keeper!

9. I'm totally wondering that too. You got yours at NM too?

10. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments-- I think it is a keeper!

11. Oh gosh...since this was the last thing I looked at before bed last night...I had a dream about this bag...and the Portobello since both are coming to me! I remember in my dream that the Scoop was larger than the Porto (which does not seem to be true)...WTF is wrong with me that I am dreaming about bags?

12. lol!!

13. I still can't believe that I had this on hold and passed it up. I could kick myself!!! I guess I will have to drool at the three of yours!!!:biggrin:

14. Oh My Gawd!!! Hysterical A!!!!

15. ssc- i'm glad you're keeping this beauty! love the unique shade of red!!! congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice