YSL SATIN mombasa

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So... I've always been an LV-girl but have loved the styles of the mombasa. Being bored, I was scrolling through Ebay, and made a silly bid for a SATIN mombasa that was listed for 399 - i offered 200 and the seller accepted immediately.... Which is a LOW price... and that always makes me wonder. I should have done my homework first, but My VISA-finger got the better of me. And now Im wondering if it can be authentic. IS there even a satin mombasa made? I've never seen one before...

Does anyone know?

Humble thanks in advance... Yeah, I know, I never learn... sigh..
    Heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400090317188&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    the item no on ebay is 400090317188

2. reading my reply to your reply, i sound a bit ...rude? That was NOT my intention, Im just a bit dissappointed in myself for jumping the gun :sad:

Thanks for taking the time to advise!:hugs:

3. #5 Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
    That is from Tom Ford era, it is fall winter 2002 as far as i remember, my all fovrite collection of tom at YSL, you can check the images of this collection at style.com or firstview.com , that gorgeous silver hardware horn only came out once for this collection.

I bought the same one for my mother but in indigo velvet from Paris that year...
    & my wife had bought the velvet cuff later from the same collection ..

good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice