YSL Sample Sale! 75% Off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    YSL Sample Sale!!!

Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street

Up to 75% off original retail prices

10/28 & 10/29: 8AM to 8PM

10/30: 9AM to 4PM

~

xxxx no advertising here.

2. thanks for info!
    do you know if you have to be on a list to get in?

3. #3 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    No list! And it's fantastic... i've been in the past.
    lotsa merch from shoes to clothes to a table of bags (but they go early, natch)

~

xxx and again

4. thanks again! I'll try to be there thursday am:smile: I hope they take credit cards:smile:

5. gah, wish i could go!!

6. do price go down on the last day?

7. awwww
    i wish i could go!

8. T4P!

OT but I'm a loyal reader of your blog. Loves it! =)

9. YAY. I'll be in New York on the last day! I love how these things work out!

10. Thanks for the info! Do you guys know if they will have the classics there - Muse, Muse IIs, Tributes, etc.?? Can't wait.

11. Yes they do.

After last year's debacle, there is no way on earth I'm doing this sale again. That table of bags? People ripped them out of each others' hands! And many were damaged/used. I don't think it was worth it to wake up at 4am, rush up the stairs and fight over a $250 small muse that was already discolored and had debris inside (i.e., used). The reversible bags ended up being cheaper at the outlet.

If you know me, I generally never post anything negative but for this, I want to be clear about what a total horror this sale was last year.

Give me a minute and I'll find the link to that thread.

12. Agreed with restricter. The bags were pretty much all damaged. Even the ones I bough that appeared to be in decent shape at the sale turned out to be very discolored once I got them into natural light. Not worth it IMHO!

13. Were the shoes worth it? I'll be flying in on late 28th, so I want to consider stopping by the morning of the 29th

14. I think I will go after class Friday.