YSL Sale

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got my card today about the YSL sale. I called my SA and they are doing a pre-sale right now. The card says up to 40% off, but some of the things my SA was talking about were 45%:nuts: I'm heading down there when I get out of class, this seems like a rockin deal! I:love: YSL.

2. Wow that sounds awesome! I really like som of the bags and shoes from YSL. I bought my medium dark brown Mombasa this summer and use it alla the time. Please let us now if you found something interesting:P

3. They had some mombasa bags on sale :biggrin: I didn't get anything though, a lot of great stuff but nothing I was crazy about. Contemplating this shirt, but have to think about it, it didnt look THAT good on me :sad:

4. They had Mombasas on sale:suspiciou Which one?..not the classic model I hope:love:

5. ^^^the sale is still going on, at least I think it is :biggrin: Go and check the boutique near you out!

6. wait, realized you are in europe, not sure if they run on the same sale sched.

7. No they usually don't:sad2: I wish i was in Hawaii right now as it's snowing here where I live. Too cold for me!But we are moving abroad in Janaury:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice