YSL Saint Laurent WOC Selection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Hi all, i got a CLASSIC MEDIUM MONOGRAM SAINT LAURENT TASSEL SATCHEL IN BLACK CROCODILE EMBOSSED LEATHER (kindly see the attached photo)

Attached Files:

2. But now i wish to get a new WOC, which one should i to go a head?
    Silver hardware or Gold hardware?
    Small size or Large size?
    Black color or others color?
    (Kindly find the attached photo, found a few piece favorite on website, or you have any others color??)
    Thank you :smile:

Attached Files:

3. It may help to be a bit more specific on what colour/size you want, for example, what have you already got in your current bag collection, in the long term which other designer bag you may want to get..

4. Hi, i owned the first one in the posting. And currently in my collection as below:
    Chanel classic coco(black gold hardware), Chanel classic boy(black gold hardware), Chanel easy carry flap(mint green silver hardware), Balenciaga G12 city(grey gold hardware), Balenciaga metallic envelope(black gold hardware), Givenchy mini antigona(fushia silver hardware), Chloe large marcie(grey), Chloe small paraty(black), YSL baby sac de jour(black silver hardware), YSL medium college(royal blue), YSL baby monogram(pink), YSL medium tassel satchel croc embossed(black silver hardware), Celine trapeze(multicolor brick), Fendi small by the way(multicolor black) & MCM backpack(red).