YSL Sac De Jour or Ralph Lauren Ricky

Difficult choice!

I think the Ricki just wins because it's a little more sure of itself and I like the China blue with the SHW, whereas (although it's lovely) the SL minimalism looks like many other bag around ATM (including lots of high street copies)

Difficult choice!

I think the Ricki just wins because it's a little more sure of itself and I like the China blue with the SHW, whereas (although it's lovely) the SL minimalism looks like many other bag around ATM (including lots of high street copies)
I was just going to vote for the Saint Laurent when I read papertiger's response, and now I agree! The blue on the Ricky is gorgeous and it's a really unique bag. I've been curious about checking this one out in person myself.

I personally like the minimalism of the SDJ but it feels a little heavier than the other bags, even with nothing in it. Though I do like the colors of both bags. Never seen the Ricky in real life but I like the leather of SDJ.

I got the larger version of the soft Ricky a few weeks ago and really love it. it's just such an easy bag, beautiful and light and carefree.

I also have a small sac du jour, and while I also like it, I'd pick the Ricky. my only complaint about the Ricky is that the one small interior pocket isn't very useful the way it's constructed. but I've never seen the small, only the next size.

I will say while I like the YSL, there honestly is a huge difference in quality. My ricky is far better in terms of leather, stitching and hardware. That said, I've got the original ricky. I haven't seen the soft ricky in person.

Thanks everyone. I end up getting the SDJ. Here is my new Neon Pink small SDJ. Last one in the whole company. Got it from Nordstrom. saint Laurent sold the last one in their whole company. minutes before i got there. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399242025.623346.jpg