YSL Resort Collection 2008

Leather Patchwork handbag (?):

560m.jpg
Love this! Thanks for posting pics!

Yves Saint Laurent

Opium Collection Necklace

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Elegant choker style necklace dangles a chic black onyx disc with subtle gold "Y" detail. 15½"
Toggle clasp
Agate/tin lead/brass
$295
[/FONT]

Nero Necklace

(from Saks.com)

Yves Saint Laurent

Minaudiere Satin Clutch

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Refined satin with brass frame and address print detail on front. Rhinestone twist-lock closure
Two open interior pockets
Satin lining
6½"W x 3½"H x 1½"D
Imported
$1395
[/FONT]

(Pre-Order)

Yves Saint Laurent

Opium Collection Earrings

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sophisticated black onyx disc with subtle "Y" gold detail dangles from a gold chain. Hook back
Agate/tin lead/brass
[/FONT]

$220

YSL Rive Gauche tote color called GRIGIO:

Pre-Order $1995 (Saks)
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Stunning bag in shiny leather that fades from dark grey to light grey.
Goldtone hardware
Double top handles, 5" drop
Removable shoulder strap, 18" drop
Small flap with toggle closure
Top zip closure
Removable key case
Protective feet
One zip and one cell phone interior pockets
Silk lining
14"W X 15"H X 6"D
Made in Italy
[/FONT]

I went to see Della Marga boutique here in Helsinki, and they had this bag but in beige! It was really pretty in beige, but I requested to see the bag in grey. They didn't have it in grey at the moment, but they promised to get back to me as soon as it arrives! YAY. This bag is more stunning in nature. The pics don't do any justice to the shiny RG. It is a must have. After I have it, my bag ban stars. I need to promise that to myself. :crybaby:

I like this bag .... different than my usual taste in bags.. :yes:

560m.jpg
[/quote]

it actually reminded me a Balenciaga bag design, but bigger and slouchier. Will be perfect for work. :yes:
Also the one shown in the Kate Moss ads is to die for. The crocodile pattern made it pop!
I called a boutique and they are from $1695 to $1895 with the solid leather cheaper than the embossed suede. I put my name down for both (to decide later). The regular leather one comes in with Black, Grey, and the one shown above.

Question to everybody: how long does the suede hold? I love the color change and the pattern, but if it's not going to hold for the yrs to come, I'll get the regular leather one. What do you think?:confused1:

I tried the capri bucket bag at the boutique the other day and it is such an amazing shape. Both flattering and useful, easy to wear. It would make a perfect vacation bag, exactly what resort should be!