YSL price increase

I had seen a YouTube video for the Toy Loulou by Completely Claire and I believe she is in Ireland. She had mentioned she bought hers from Cruise Fashion. From what I can see they seem like a legitimate brick and mortar as well as online store. Their online site has pre-increase pricing and they appear to not increase old stock items. I am not familiar with them though so maybe other PF members can say if they are a reputable retailer. If they are, maybe some of you in the UK might be able to pick up a good deal here.
They are a reputable retailer, same family as Flannels. But owned at the top by the head of Sports Direct. Customer service is so-so, returns are not free unless defects. But they are a reputable business. I’ve read elsewhere that they don’t need to raise their prices like other retailers, because they buy the stock themselves first.

Thanks for the quick reply!!! Good to know! Hopefully UK PF members can benefit from Cruise Fashion's items and pricing. It looks like the pricing in Pounds is better than pricing in Euros or Dollars. I'm not sure if you can select currency in Pounds and then ship to a location that utilizes Euros or Dollars. I am in the USA.

MyTheresa still has a couple of colours with old € prices (a bit random). I purchased a Loulou for the old price this noon, but a couple of colours already come with the new price. The Icare also shows as 3500,-€ instead of the increased 3900,-€.

Reactions: Sibelle
My partner got me the black on black Sunset. The black hardware on the sunset makes me giddy everytime I see it but the chipping...:sad:

Now I'm wondering if I should have been sensible and got the antique gold hardware instead. But I don't really like gold hardware bags and all my Saint Laurent bags have silver hardware.

Last edited:
My partner got me the black on black Sunset. The black hardware on the sunset makes me giddy everytime I see it but the chipping...:sad:

Now I'm wondering if I should have been sensible and got the antique gold hardware instead.
Not the nicest outfit, but I just bought the black on black toy puffer and took it out for the first time. I like how edgy but understated it is. I have other gold hardware YSL bags but sometimes I want something that doesn’t scream “I’M DESIGNER!”

638C0BFB-1B54-4A3D-A688-83EF560B7965.jpeg

Went ahead and bit the bullet on the clutch in vintage peach! I ended up purchasing from Matches Fashion, which did have the new price of $775... But I had "spend $550 get $125 cash back" on my Amex and rakuten was doing 10% Cashback today, meaning I ended up saving over $200 on it. So I don't feel too bad about it :angel:

Looking forward to seeing the color in person!

Not the nicest outfit, but I just bought the black on black toy puffer and took it out for the first time. I like how edgy but understated it is. I have other gold hardware YSL bags but sometimes I want something that doesn’t scream “I’M DESIGNER!”

View attachment 5645645
This looks soooo cool!!!

I'm excited about my black and black sunset (how many sunsets do I need?!) but the courier left it in a collection point. :sad:

Just bought the black on black Ysl baby Niki in croc embossed leather. Got her before the price increase last weekend and now has increased 850 aud was worried about the black chipping but really loved how edgy it looks and how subtle the logo is

View attachment 5645720
So cool! Seems some of us pulled the trigger on black hardware before the price increase!

I'm thinking since there is a two-year warranty, we can enjoy our cool bags and just send the bags for repair if the black hardware chips.

Last edited: