YSL price increase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i talked to South Coast YSL SA yesterday because I am thinking to get another downtown. He told me there will be a price increase next week. Hope TPFs ladies can get YSL bags if you plan to get one soon. Thank you^^

2. :tdown::tdown::tdown::crybaby:

3. It's too bad they're raising $. Does anyone know how much? I know Bottega did this earlier this year too - it was either 10% or 15%.

4. Thank god I bought my downtown and wallet at Neiman when they had their promotion.

5. The last increase wasn't too bad. I think it was only $100 more... I mean, it isn't good news but I figure that $100 isn't too bad consider how much some of the other brands are increasing. Hopefully they stick with that range.

6. so good that I just got my muse bag from bluefly

7. ^^Good move! (which one did you get)

8. Saks is having their F&F at the end of April... I think YSL is included in the 20% so it's probably better to buy at Saks than YSL boutiques then... :yes:

9. Mike in Houston YSL just told me that each Muse is going up by $100-$150.