YSL Price increase

S.slack

Apr 20, 2020
Hello fellow bag lovers! My YSL boutique that is closest to me opened up this week so of course I had to go in and check out some bags I have been eying. Just wanted to let you guys know that my sales associate told me on the 15th of June YSL will be having a price increase.

eggz716

Feb 19, 2017
Chicago
Hello fellow bag lovers! My YSL boutique that is closest to me opened up this week so of course I had to go in and check out some bags I have been eying. Just wanted to let you guys know that my sales associate told me on the 15th of June YSL will be having a price increase.
ohhhhh noooo! is it on all bags or just select items?

resplendent

Sep 5, 2014
Also wanted to chime in to say thanks. A relatively new user! Welcome.

Going to hold off into the first week of June to see if a sale pops up US/Canada side. If not, will just buy a wallet I've been eyeing to get in before the planned increase. OP's report is much appreciated.

em_barry

Mar 19, 2020
You can see it on some bags already from different sites in the EU. Mini lou was €895 and same one I got a few months ago is now €950. Some medium college bags have gone up €90 from €1790 to €1880. I could be wrong but expecting these kind of increases.

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Thanks for the info, guess i'll have to pop in before the price increase. At least YSL price increases won't be as ridiculous as what Chanel has done recently, with an apparent 20% increase on items. Can't believe Chanel would be so greedy during the Covid Pandemic where literally thousands are dying and millions have contracted coronavirus.

Last edited:

Mallowbites

Aug 18, 2019
It looks like the price increase has happened for NA. I was looking at the toy loulou just now and it’s $1250 USD. Previously it was $1190. Not really sure about other bags.

resplendent

Sep 5, 2014
It looks like the price increase has happened for NA. I was looking at the toy loulou just now and it’s $1250 USD. Previously it was $1190. Not really sure about other bags.
Yep...I think it happened ~June 15, just exactly as a few members here reported would happen, through their SAs! The projected date was spot on. I signed up on FarFetch wanting to get the new customer discount before the price increase, but unfortunately they took a week to send me the discount code in my email. Now I'm hesitating if I should still go for the Mini Lou. :-s 17.8% increase for that one in my currency.

Mallowbites

Aug 18, 2019
Yep...I think it happened ~June 15, just exactly as a few members here reported would happen, through their SAs! The projected date was spot on. I signed up on FarFetch wanting to get the new customer discount before the price increase, but unfortunately they took a week to send me the discount code in my email. Now I'm hesitating if I should still go for the Mini Lou. :-s
If the SAKS sale is still going on, the bags seem to still be the old prices. Worth a shot to take a look!:amuse:

Reactions: resplendent

Kayceedee88

Mar 15, 2018
i heard the next price increase is coming soon... does anybody have any more intel? When and by what percentage and which bags?

Mar 21, 2019
Hello all! I sent my hubby a link to the bag I wanted for the holidays and now, a few days later, it's price has increased! It's the small LOULOU and it was listed online as US $1990 on Saturday and is now listed at $2050. Has there been a price increase in the past few days?

Kayceedee88

Mar 15, 2018
Hello all! I sent my hubby a link to the bag I wanted for the holidays and now, a few days later, it's price has increased! It's the small LOULOU and it was listed online as US $1990 on Saturday and is now listed at $2050. Has there been a price increase in the past few days?
Prices went up today, Nov 17....

Jan 7, 2020
I still see the small loulou at 1990 on the Neiman Marcus website, some colors at least

Reactions: Purse_Shoe_Lover