YSL patent Dwmtown

Asphodel

The higher the heels, the closer to heaven
O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
Hello ladies, I purchased the black patent YSL Downtown (second hand) a few weeks ago and I have been using it since. I have two small kids and the bag is huge and fits everything. I Was never a diaper bag kind of person and would rather just use big bags that fit everything. I love that the bag holds so much and is still fairly light to carry. I was hoping to get some opinions on what YSL lovers think of this style. Do you still think it is a nice bag despite that it is from 2007? Also, is the patent nice or does it look tacky? Do you ladies think it is still a stylish bag or is it dated?

I noticed the spelling error in the post headline. I cannot edit it - my apologies

Honesty is appreciated :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394077141.154583.jpg

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life

Since honesty is appreciated, I will say the only thing that matters is that you LOVE using your downtown :smile:

A lot of YSL dolls still use their besaces, muses, muse 2s. Heck, some people still pull out their Tom Ford-era pieces.

Your downtown, based on your comment, is of great use to your family and yourself. That's all that really matters. You can sell it when you no longer need it.

Until then, enjoy your lovely bag!

Thanks for your thoughts. I don't want to sound petty, but I was curious about what other YSL lovers think of the style.

:smile:

I love the style and it's very practical to carry a laptop/notebook and a lightweight jacket. I'd choose this over the Celine phantom any day due to the zippers. I do not own one because I missed the oppy to get the color(s). I am on the hunt for one before year end via resale market.

Thanks for your thoughts. I don't want to sound petty, but I was curious about what other YSL lovers think of the style.

:smile:

oops didn't mean to make you think you sounded petty. My bad.

Your question was perfectly reasonable, but my answer was just based on how I feel. :biggrin:

oops didn't mean to make you think you sounded petty. My bad.

Your question was perfectly reasonable, but my answer was just based on how I feel. :biggrin:

Oh no, you did not make me feel petty, I just meant my own questions about the bag. I actually really appreciate your opinions. Thanks :smile: :smile: :smile:

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life