YSL oversize muse--white or chocolate?

When it comes to choose between handbags, I am so weak.:sick: Now here pops the question: white or chocolate oversize muse...which one to keep? I felt it is too much to have two oversize muses...One has to be let go....please help me....:cry:

Chocolate all the way!! I bought it a couple of months ago and haven't changed bag since (except when it rains). The white is lovely too, but if you're looking for a classic timeless bag IMO the chocolate is better. Also the white is much more delicate..;) :biggrin:

I agree that you can't go wrong. I am more a person for the dark colours (I'm getting a large in black)...but a lot of the TFS girls look really stunning with their oversized white.

You're going to have to decide,I'm afraid...tough choice with two gorgeous bags!!

I love both colors but if you are only keeping one then I guess I would lean towards the year round color and go chocolate (gorgeous). I have the medium in white and large in black and would have a hard time deciding which to part with..... Good luck with your decision.